...planned by teachers, for teachers...
Accessing CTA Pro-D Funds:
- If you require a TTOC (i.e. the conference / webinar takes place during your regular working hours): Before the actual day of the activity, book your TTOC using the Powerschool web portal on the SD website. Click ‘My Absences‘ and follow the prompts. Print your Confirmation Receipt. Claim your TTOC on your "Request for Pro-D funds" form.AFTER attending conference or activity, complete the following:
- Fill out the “Request for Pro-D Funds” form. If you are attending an activity rather than a conference, please provide a clear description.
- Attach all appropriate receipts to the “Request for ProD Funds” form. ProD expense guidelines must be followed for reimbursement. Please attach an itemized statement if further clarification is necessary.
- Scan and email the completed form and all receipts to the firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: Keep your form and receipts until you receive your reimbursement cheque).
- Your reimbursement cheque will be sent to you through interschool mail. (ProD reimbursement cheques are issued within 1 - 2 weeks of “Request for ProD Funds” form being received by the CTA Office).
Updated Individual ProD Fund statements are sent monthly to the school ProD Reps.
If you have any questions please contact: