Our May 1, 2020 event titled “Teach Learn Care” has been cancelled. Stay tuned for more details.
Accessing CTA Pro-D Funds:
If you require a TTOC: then the following step must occur BEFORE the conference/activity takes place:
- Book your TTOC using the SRB portal on the SD website (ADS). Click ‘My Absences‘ and follow the prompts. Print your Confirmation Receipt. Continue to step 1 below.
If you do not require a TTOC :
- AFTER attending conference or activity, fill out the “Request for Pro-D Funds” form. If you are attending an activity rather than a conference, please provide a clear description.
- Attach all appropriate receipts to the “Request for ProD Funds” form. ProD expense guidelines must be followed for reimbursement. Please attach an itemized statement if further clarification is necessary.
- Submit to the school ProD Rep who will check and initial form.
- The school ProD Rep sends form and attached receipts to the CTA Office for approval by CTA ProD Chair and processing for reimbursement. You will be contacted if further clarification is needed.
- Your reimbursement cheque will be sent to you through interschool mail. (ProD reimbursement cheques are issued within 1 - 2 weeks of “Request for ProD Funds” form being received by the CTA Office)
Updated Individual ProD Fund statements are sent monthly to the school ProD Reps.
If you have any questions please contact: