TTOC and Early Career Teachers
We are "Teachers Teaching On Call"...
Teaching Experience Increments:
Teaching Experience increments are used for salary purposes. On appointment, teachers are placed at the salary step based on previous experience as per articles B.23 and B.24. Please click the image below to see how TTOC experience can be transferred to contract experience:
Registration to the BCTF New Teachers’ Conference 2021 is now open!
Yes, new members with 5 years or less teaching experience and members who wish to attend from your local can register now. The registration fee is $25.
The NTC 2021 will offer:
- Two renowned Keynote Speakers will present on Indigenous issues – John Lagimodiere and Dr Shauneen Pete
- Two sessions of 25 workshops (a total of 50 workshops) on a great variety of topics including Health and Safety, Know Your Rights, Aboriginal Education, French Education, Social Justice, and many more.
- An exhibitors’ hall presenting high quality and updated teaching resources.
- Wellness activities during lunch break with Yoga and Zumba led by professional instructors.
- Prizes! There will be fabulous prizes to win!
The NTC will take place on a Friday.
TTOC and Early Career Teachers Chair
is available by email at:
A one-time Mentorship Fund was created through the recent round of Provincial Bargaining. Please click here for the Mentoring page.
Comments & Notices:
Make a Future questions?
Call 1-866-806-6851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
They are available Mon-Fri: 4:30 am - 4:00 pm
(including questions about uploading files and "file too large error")